Our Thought Leadership Programme is designed to support solution sales teams by helping them be better lead generators.
The training programme is for those who would like to:
- establish authority as the company’s representatives in selected business areas
- give your business a competitive advantage in strategic positioning in selected markets
Thought Leadership is about being heard. As a Thought Leader, you will drive the agenda. You will be a clear communicator on the platforms you choose and will be able to put your corporate agenda and topics on the agenda for customers and prospects.
Based on practical exercises and assignments combined with lectures, mail correspondence and telephone meetings, the training programme takes place in an entertaining and challenging dialogue-based process.
Upon completing the course the candidate will have gained proficiency in:
- Leadership Positioning
- Content Marketing
Thought Leadership Programme modules
- Identification of your profile, messages, target groups and communication platforms
- Practical work with digital and traditional communication
- Public positioning
- Interviewing and asking questions
- Content analysis
- Blogging and writing techniques (and tactics)
- Presentation skills
A training program takes 3-4 months to complete and requires 3-5 hours of study per week.
The program is tailored to the needs of individual companies. Please contact us for an informal meeting to discuss qualification criteria and measurement of programme success.